Recap supports direct integration with Bitfinex via read-only APIs. Once connected, the app will pull in all of your transaction history and set up a realtime connection to your account.
Step 1 - Click "Add Connected Account" and select Bitfinex from the dropdown menu, then click Next and choose a name
Step 2 - Log into Bitfinex to create your API Key and Secret
- Go to your account (A) and select API from the dropdown
- Now you're in the API page select "Create New Key" (B) and check that the permissions below are selected.
- Name your key and click "Generate API Key" (C)
- Check for an email from Bitfinex. In the email, click the "Create API key" button to confirm that you requested a new key.
- Reopen Bitfinex - your key has been created and is visible at the top of the page.
As the warning states - make a record of this and keep it safe as you will not be able to see the secret again.
Step 3 - Back in Recap, fill in your key and secret, then click next
Your good to go! Your Bitfinex account is connected!
You should now see an account card for Bitfinex under Connected Accounts filled with your data.
Click "Support" in the bottom left of the app to talk to us directly or join our telegram group.